International Security Technology Roadshow Events in a city near you!
With an agenda brimming with case studies & technical presentations, commercial discussions and a networking lunch as well as the popular "Hands-On" Exhibition Area, IP-in-Action LIVE offers an excellent opportunity to learn more about the application possibilities of networked solutions, experience the latest products and services and receive expert advice from those who really know - for FREE and all on the same day!
NEXT IP-in-Action LIVE UK Event: Bristol 8th December 2016 - Includes Festive Networking Dinner on Wednesday.
NEXT IP-in-Action LIVE LATAM: Barranquilla Colombia 3rd November
These are events for people who already have an involvement with or are keen to find out more about IP networked security systems:
Security Installers, Integrators, VAR's, Consultants and End Users who are involved in the specification, design, implementation or purchase of IP networked security systems, PLUS anyone in a related industry or sector who wishes to benefit from a great er understanding of IP networked security systems.
For the Delegates and Visitors the Day Comprises
Full Programme of Educational Presentations from Industry Experts in the Seminar Theatre - Excellent selection of the very latest IP security products on display in the Exhibition Area including Demonstrations and Workshops - Round Table Panel Discussions - Get-together with like minded Professionals and enjoy the great opportunity to Network - Free refreshments and a Buffet Lunch - and it's FREE
Quiz the Guru Sessions - An Opportunity to Ask the Expert
Chaired by Paul Hennings or guest presenters and features a panel of speakers and exhibitors. This is an opportunity to "ask the experts" about any issue relating to Security Technology, the trends in the Industry, personal hints and tips and to engage with other delegates with the intension of sharing knowledge and experience. Delegates can submit questions in advance during the registration process or simply ask away on the day - this session is recorded and published on YouTube.
Networking Dinner - An Unique Opportunity
Join your peers the night before the event! An opportunity to join the IP UserGroup team, other members and guests, for a social networking evening on the night before the event. Usually held at the event hotel, this informal evening offers drinks in the bar and a meal in the restaurant (self-funded). A great opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet new ones in a relaxed atmosphere.
For Exhibitors, Speakers and Sponsors the Event Comprises
- Pre-Event eBlast announcing your participation
- NEW Banner advert (150 x 50) on Event Landing Page and Event Invitations
- Bespoke Invitation for your distribution (html) – Also emailed to membership.
- NEW IP UserGroup Event App
- NEW Social Media coverage on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Company Profile and Contact Details in Event Prospectus
- Invitation to Networking Dinner prior to the event (self funding)
- Complimentary all-day refreshment
- Table-top Exhibition Booth including Draped Table, 2 chairs, position for pop-up banners or Displays, ample place to present and demonstrate your products and services, electrical supply and WiFi Internet.
- Ample space for private meetings in adjacent lounge area.
- NEW Photo Opportunities and Video Interviews
- Two complimentary vouchers for the Buffet Lunch
- Opportunity to submit application for speaking slot or Quiz the Guru panel
- Post Event review eBlast and feature in IP focus Magazine and eZine
- Delegate registration Data